Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Recruitment Specialist
- 1+ year of experience in recruitment;
- Understanding of software development technologies;
- Understanding the full-cycle of recruitment processes;
- Experience in using G Suite tools (Gmail, Drive, Calendar) is a MUST!
- Sourcing and interviewing skills;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and persuasion skills;
- Soft skills are very important to us: responsibility, honesty, being a good team player;
- Ability to multitask;
- Ability to work independently;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- It will be an advantage:
- Educational courses or any other certification in recruitment;
- Proved working experience in a recruitment agency;
- Active social network user of Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Friendly and enthusiastic recruitment team;
- Professional skills development (LITS course 50% reimbursement);
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office;
- 15 working days paid vacation and 10 sick-leaves per year;
- Paid dental services and medical insurance;
- In-house English lessons with a native speaker;
- Regular corporate events and team-building.