We offer a solutions and assistance in all your multilingual projects.
Our teams validate translation competencies through qualitative and quantitative monitoring. We create procedures that perfectly respect client’s characteristics and elements of a document while optimizing costs, timeframes and quality.
The defined and well-tested quality control (QC) procedures include correcting, proofing etc. This allows us to objectively measure the quality of translation and apply uniform evaluation criteria.
- Punctuation check (double spaces, brackets, trademarks, etc.)
- Length comparison and verification
- Repeated words removal (if needed)
- Missing/inconsistent symbols and numbers
- Numbers and units format verification
- Forgotten, empty, inconsistent translations
- Tags comparison
- Terminology and language consistency verification
- Spelling check
QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES:
- Correcting multilingual documents
- Formatting and style improvement
- Compiling online aids and linguistic instruction kits
- Linguistic and functional debugging
- Re-use of previously-made translation checklists
- Manual and automated verification
Quality Control PROJECTS WE ASSIST:
How we collaborate
- Risk-free and fast engagement
- Special conditions possible at a pilot phase
- Flexible and dynamic ramp-up/down of resources
We build mutual trust and define your needs. After learning the specifics and setting the overall goals, we are ready to present the primary offer.
We start with a baseline definition and benchmarking, continuously monitoring improvements. This enables us to achieve a low defect rate and always focus on efficiency and end result. Then we link benchmarking and KPIs through obtaining best practices as a basis for fixing measurements or for assessing the level of optimization. In the aftermath, we are ready to scale the conditions and discuss service level processes.
Upon negotiation completion, we move to the finalization of legal and supportive documents.
While legal document finalization is being done, we develop a step-by-step check-list to prepare for the project start. There we describe details regarding task responsibilities, dates, required time and monitoring process.
Once the main milestones are set, we start the actual implementation of the plan. Additionally, the recruiting process might be checked along as the qualification of each team member. When the checklist is completed, we begin service provision. The client receives regular reports upon the agreed KPIs while we monitor whether the quality standards are maintained.