Full-Stack JS developer (React+Node)
A financial software firm is creating and implementing technological systems for worldwide commodity exchanges and digital marketplaces. The company's innovative technology enhances transaction speed, ensures data security, and enables better risk management for commodity futures exchanges.
The project aims to offer a range of products specifically designed to improve, streamline, and enrich the digital trading and commodity futures exchange processes. The proposed solution introduces futures contracts and derivatives that are centrally cleared and physically delivered, leading to more accurate price signals, improved risk management, and an enhanced market ecosystem. This development will facilitate energy and commodity markets to expedite the energy transition.
The project utilizes state-of-the-art risk management tools that not only keep up with the latest market innovations but also establish a new standard for innovation. These tools are being meticulously crafted to cater to various energy and metals market participants precisely at their level of expertise. The solutions blend traditional risk management practices with technology-enabled enhancements to transaction speed and data security, making a significant impact across a diverse and custom-designed trading ecosystem.
- Developing new front-end and back-end components
- UI improvements and new features development
- Integration of new and existing components with backend API
- QA is held on the customer side
- 3+ year of working experience developing React.js web applications
- Working experience with HTML5, CSS
- Working experience with other JS frameworks is a major plus
- Working knowledge of caching technologies
- Working experience developing Node.js web applications is preferable
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD
- Demonstrate skills in decision making
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Demonstrate communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Technical education is a plus
- Challenging work in a developing company
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies
- Professional skills development
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office
- 15 working days of vacation and 10 sick leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons
- Company outings and teambuilding
devabit is something more than an ordinary software development company. Behind this title, there is a whole universe of funny office moments and exceptional individuals.
Would you like to unveil the true devabit and see what it is really like to be a part of #devabitfamily? Then, read on to see our company through the eyes of our coworkers. Let's explore it together!See more
it’s time to go beyond the new horizons with devabit family
THANK YOU! WE RECEIVED YOUR RESUME.
something went wrong
One of our consultancy experts will get in touch with you shortly.
Please visit our career page to learn more about the opportunities we provide.