The end company is a logistics company headquartered in Manalapan, New Jersey. They specialize in transportation, supply chain, and warehouse management. Privately held and founded in 2008, the company has gained industry recognition for 5 years running as one of the fastest-growing logistics companies in the industry. Their proprietary state-of-the-art technology optimizes global pricing, order placement, and customized tracking.
The end company is a full-service logistics company. As a fully licensed NVOCC and IAC, the company offers access to a global network with instant, online pricing and a highly experienced team of logistics professionals.
Service offering is tailored to clients needs and spans the range of small parcels to complex industrial project cargo and everything in between.
Logistics management, tracking, and tracing (including POD) are just some of the functions the company performs in its quest to provide the best service at the best possible rates.
- assist in the coordination of export/import shipments
- establish and coordinate schedule with carrier and tender shipments
- update and maintain quotation management system (s)
- prepare and send daily, weekly quotes
- answer and resolve basic billing questions when needed
- contact and confirm rates with carriers and warehouses
- client relationship management and ownership of customer satisfaction
- spoken and written communication to be carried out in English
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday (10:00 — 19:00, 11:00 — 20:00)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- 1,5 year+ of working experience in an International Logistics company, international pricing experience, air and ocean
- Experience in successfully managing customer relationships, including complaints
- Excellent communication skills. At ease working remotely (by phone, web meetings, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload, able to work in a changing environment
- Pro-active, detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent computer literacy
- Challenging work in a developing company
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies
- Professional skills development
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office
- 15 working days of vacation and 10 sick leaves per year
- English lessons
- Company outings and teambuilding
Share this vacancy
devabit is something more than an ordinary software development company. Behind this title, there is a whole universe of funny office moments and exceptional individuals.
Would you like to unveil the true devabit and see what it is really like to be a part of #devabitfamily? Then, read on to see our company through the eyes of our coworkers. Let's explore it together!See more
it’s time to go beyond the new horizons with devabit family
THANK YOU! WE RECEIVED YOUR RESUME.
something went wrong
One of our consultancy experts will get in touch with you shortly.
Please visit our career page to learn more about the opportunities we provide.