Ruby on Rails Developer
Socialsuite is a global leader in impact technology - backed by a world-class board and executive team, with customers across the globe.
Socialsuite’s customers are some of the world’s most progressive and influential impact organizations, including YMCA, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and The Prince’s Trust. In addition, over 40 publicly traded companies are now using Socialsuite’s best-in-class ESG technology to create genuine, actionable change. The company’s exponential growth is backed by leading venture capital funds, including Salesforce Ventures and Tidal Ventures.
In today’s world, impact reporting is just as important as financials, especially if you’re looking to monitor your nonprofit's impact on people, or would like to demonstrate your organization's ESG commitments.
The solution we are building is a tool to measure the impact of the change the organizations are making. It helps determine how often you would like to monitor a community, group, or individual’s progress, collect the results, visualize the data and provide the right insights.
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience designing and building APIs using Rails
- Good understanding of Git flow
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other teammates
- English level: upper-intermediate+
It will be a plus:
- Familiar with Docker environment - A plus
- Experience configuring CI/CD - A major plus
- Experience building component-based web apps React will be a plus
- Challenging work in a developing company
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies
- Professional skills development
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office
- 15 working days of vacation and 10 sick leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- In-house English lessons
- Company outings and teambuilding
An additional customer interview will be required.
Project methodology: Scrum. PM on the customer's side
Share this vacancy
devabit is something more than an ordinary software development company. Behind this title, there is a whole universe of funny office moments and exceptional individuals.
Would you like to unveil the true devabit and see what it is really like to be a part of #devabitfamily? Then, read on to see our company through the eyes of our coworkers. Let's explore it together!See more
it’s time to go beyond the new horizons with devabit family
THANK YOU! WE RECEIVED YOUR RESUME.
something went wrong
One of our consultancy experts will get in touch with you shortly.
Please visit our career page to learn more about the opportunities we provide.