Our customer is an American pharmaceutical company dedicated to promoting wellness, obtaining and sustaining optimal health, and meeting the needs of their community through individualized and customized pharmacy care with compassion, education, service, and the highest ethics.
They believe in embracing the science of health technology, and education is a key function of who they are and what they do.
They hold themselves to the highest ethical standards as a function of both their business practices and patient practices.
Enhancing the customer experience is the primary goal of their operations agenda by helping patients improve their lives.
.Net Core web application for internal pharmacy use, the app covers all the daily routines that pharmacists face every day, like prescription management, medicine compositions, patient management, reporting, logging, etc.
- Analyze and take part in designing the software at the high and detailed level
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project. TEX practices (code review, unit testing)
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- 2+ years of working experience with .NET (various frameworks), Microservices, etc
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing complex .NET-based solutions
- Experience with relational databases (MSSQL Server / PostgreSQL / Oracle, etc)
- Comfortable implementing continuous integration / continuous delivery process for applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Demonstrate communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technical education is a plus
It will be a plus:
- Experience developing solutions in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Docker or related container-oriented technologies (i.e., Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with TDD, including writing and implementing automated unit, system, and integration tests
- Challenging work in a developing company
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies
- Professional skills development
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office
- 15 working days of vacation and 10 sick leaves per year
- Flexible working hours
- English lessons
- Company outings and teambuilding
devabit is something more than an ordinary software development company. Behind this title, there is a whole universe of funny office moments and exceptional individuals.
Would you like to unveil the true devabit and see what it is really like to be a part of #devabitfamily? Then, read on to see our company through the eyes of our coworkers. Let's explore it together!See more
it’s time to go beyond the new horizons with devabit family
THANK YOU! WE RECEIVED YOUR RESUME.
something went wrong
One of our consultancy experts will get in touch with you shortly.
Please visit our career page to learn more about the opportunities we provide.