The end customer is the European leader in professional translations and is one of the most dynamic businesses in the industry.
The company has a presence in 25 countries and on 3 continents (Europe, North America, and Asia) and distinguishes itself by its multi-local market approach, a unique trait that made it the preferred partner for many companies around the globe.
End customer offers a wide range of language services, for all industries and sectors, including translation, localization, and interpretation. A company is an international leader in language and content solutions, services, and technologies.
We are renowned for excellent customer service and our use of cutting-edge technology to streamline processes, improve efficiency and communicate with various Project Managers to perform the needed activities.
The PM Assistant position requires special attention to detail to ensure 100% accuracy and overall quality for each task.
- Management of translation orders according to customer requirements and group standards
- Close collaboration with customers, teams, account managers and translators/linguists
- Process improvement and linguistic quality optimization
- Organization and monitoring of overall workflow and timelines for translation, revision, review, and other linguistic services
- Monitoring of Service Delivery related KPIs, e.g. adherence to deadlines, vendor costs, in-house costs, productivity, volume per service and per language combination, number of complaints
- Client relationship management and ownership of customer satisfaction
- Spoken and written communication to be carried out in French
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday (10:00 — 19:00)
- Excellent knowledge of French and English. Other languages are a plus
- Working experience in project management, business administration, customer service or in similar roles, preferably in a Language Service Provider Company
- Experience in successfully managing customer relationships, including complaints
- University Degree in translation, management, business administration language/communication studies, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills. At ease working remotely (by phone, web meetings, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload, able to work in a changing environment
Pro-active, detail-oriented, highly organized, able to work to tight deadlines and calm under pressure
- Excellent computer literacy including advanced Microsoft Office skills
Previous use of CAT tools, including Trados Studio, XBench, or other industry-specific applications will be considered a plus but not required.
- Challenging work in a developing company
- Exciting projects involving the latest technologies
- Professional skills development
- Friendly, modern, and comfortable office
- 15 working days of vacation and 10 sick leaves per year
- English lessons
- Company outings and teambuilding
Share this vacancy
devabit is something more than an ordinary software development company. Behind this title, there is a whole universe of funny office moments and exceptional individuals.
Would you like to unveil the true devabit and see what it is really like to be a part of #devabitfamily? Then, read on to see our company through the eyes of our coworkers. Let's explore it together!See more
it’s time to go beyond the new horizons with devabit family
THANK YOU! WE RECEIVED YOUR RESUME.
something went wrong
One of our consultancy experts will get in touch with you shortly.
Please visit our career page to learn more about the opportunities we provide.