Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Android Developer
Our company is about to start a massive project for a legendary multimedia player based in Belgium. Therefore, we are looking for a rockstar Senior Android Developer with 5+ years of experience.
The key purpose of the project is to develop a new version of a media player and a music cloud service. You will become an integral part of the creative development process.
- Significant Android development experience (5+ years);
- High proficiency in Kotlin and Java;
- Expertise in working with at least two large-scale applications;
- Familiarity with MVC/MVVC concepts and their appliance to mobile applications;
- Familiarity with mobile threading and memory management;
- Ability to develop and use complicated data structures and algorithms;
- Ability to develop effective UX solutions.
Will be a significant plus:
- Experience with media streaming technologies;
- Previous engineering experience beyond the usual Android technologies.
- Solution-oriented and proactive individual;
- Ready to take risks and push the project forward;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to validate and communicate your decisions clearly.
Attention! The position requires regular business trips to Belgium.
- Evolving large-scale projects with top-notch technologies;
- Professional skills development (partial tuition reimbursement);
- In-house English lessons with a native speaker;
- Modern comfortable office;
- Workplace perks (snacks, parking place, cafeteria discount, office library);
- Dental services and medical insurance covered;
- 15 vacation days and 10 sick leaves per year;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate outings and team-buildings