Send us your application at email@example.com
Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior .NET developer to join the team of one of our largest projects.
About customer: Europe-based (Paris) global company with 30+ years’ experience in multilingual translation and localization industries. Representative offices are based in Europe, North America, and Asia (around 20 offices in total).
- Significant experience (5+ years) with .NET (various frameworks), Microservices etc.;
- Deep technical hands-on experience in developing complex .NET based solutions;
- Experience in developing solutions in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with Docker, or related container-oriented technologies (i.e. Docker Enterprise Edition, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Experience in the delivery process of applications using technologies such as Jenkins and Git;
- Experience with TDD, including writing and implementing different kinds of automated tests: unit, system, and integration;
- Experience with relational databases (MSSQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.); Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Hadoop) is highly desired;
- At least Intermediate English level.
Attention! The position requires regular business trips to Paris.
- Evolving large-scale projects with top-notch technologies;
- Professional skills development (partial tuition reimbursement);
- In-house English lessons with a native speaker;
- Modern comfortable office;
- Workplace perks (snacks, parking place, cafeteria discount, office library);
- Dental services and medical insurance covered;
- 15 vacation days and 10 sick leaves per year;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate outings and team-buildings